Backlink Checker Tool
Data Doctor’s powerful and easy to use Backlink Checker Tool examines the popularity status of the advertiser’s website on the global internet market. A back link (popular as incoming link, inbound link, inward link or inlink) is link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node that is used to determine the website quality on the World Wide Web. Cost effective automated link checker tool for webmasters and professional website developers saves time while checking the backlinks status of the websites automatically.
Popular link analyzer tool also generates reports in HTML and TXT format, containing date, time, link scanning overview (total link present, total link absent, link found on, link not found on) and scanning result (advertiser’s site name and publisher’s site name). Powerful site management tool displays alert message or send email to the user if site is unavailable, link status not found or advertiser page can’t be displayed on the publisher’s website.
- Backlink checker tool helps you in maintain the accuracy of backlinks on your website.
- Analyzes the backlink status of user’s website profiles on various other websites.
- Notifies the advertiser through e-mail if site is unavailable or advertiser page can’t be displayed on the publisher’s website.
- Generate reports in HTML and TXT file format.
- Automatic, cost effective, and time saving popularity analyzer tool.
- Relevant, affordable and very simple to use as no technical skill or knowledge is required to operate the link checker tool.
- Enhance user support by providing Graphical User interface.
|Supported operating system:
||Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows ME,
Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP,
||Pentium-class processor, Minimum 64 MB of RAM
& 20 Mb of free space hard disk space