NTFS Partition File Recovery Tool
NTFS partition file recovery software is used to recover data, files and folders from Windows NTFS or NTFS5 file system. The program recovers data lost due to overwritten, formatted, deleted, corrupted, damaged partitions of the hard disk drive. The Software provides easy to use GUI interface with inbuilt user friendly interface supporting fastest data retrieval access.
The Software features easy to use GUI (Graphical user interface) with user friendly interface providing fastest data recovery functionality. Software recovers data from damaged MBR and other corrupted boot files. The Software is safe and easy to operate. There is no need of training to operate the Software and this easy to use utility can be executed easily by non-technical person.
- Displays complete physical and logical drive information.
- Supports IDE ATA SCSI drives.
- Supports large capacity hard disk drive.
- Supports NTFS, NTFS5 file systems for reading.
- Supports compressed and encrypted files on NTFS.
- Recovers data from damaged MBR boot sector or partition table.
- Recovers deleted files and folders even after use of Shift+Del key and emptied recycle bin.
- Provides easy user interface for quickest data recovery.
- Protect long file and folders names during replacement.
- Ability to preview files and folders before copying.
- The software is easy to use.
|Supported operating system:
||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 etc.
|Minimum System requirement:
- Pentium-class or higher processor
- Minimum 128 MB RAM
- 18 MB of free space hard disk space
Software PAD url